среда, 26 октября 2011 г.

8 класс Topic: My School.



Topic: My School.

I study at school 316. It specializes in the English language. That is why we have English lessons six days a week. My school is one of the oldest specialized schools in St.Petersburg. It is famous for its high-quality education and strict discipline. What is more, our teachers are experienced and well-qualified, so they make lessons interesting and very useful.
    The school is a four-storied building rather plain from outside but more attractive inside. We have got classrooms for Maths, History, Russian, Social Science, Art, Geography and labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Besides, there are two classes for Computer Science. All the classrooms are well-equipped as they have smart-boards, DVDs, CD-players, TV-sets and lap-tops.
     I think that our school is properly designed for social and out –of- school activities. All the concerts and parties take place in the Assembly Hall. Also, we can do different sports in the gym. We have a football, basketball and volleyball team. Then, we can join a Handicraft circle“Smart Hands” as well as an Art circle “Merry Brush”. If you are interested in music and dancing, join our choir or dancing studio.
    I like my school as it is the second home for me. I really like my class and always try to be on good terms with my classmates. We help each other and I feel I can rely on my friends in difficult situations. It is great to have so many friends. That is why I can say that I am happy at school.  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий