среда, 26 октября 2011 г.

9 класс Choosing your future profession


                                   Choosing your future profession
       Choosing your future profession has always been very important. They say that the profession a person chooses, in many ways, determines his future life. For most people choosing a career is not an easy task. It is one of the most important decisions a person can make. If the chosen career is the right one it can     make a person happy and successful for the rest of their life.
There are several factors that influence young people’s future career choices. These are mainly the material and spiritual aspects of the future profession. It’s generally believed that professions should be both prestigious and interesting. At the same time, other factors are important. Much depends on the inclinations and interests of the person. Although it’s wonderful when one’s hobby becomes one’s profession, but it seldom happens in reality. Another important factor is social environment. And, of course, the future profession needs to be interesting and meet the demands of the person. Many people first analyse their future prospects to have good standarts of living and prospects.
No doubt school plays an important part in the decision-making process as it teaches you different subjects, helps you to discover your special talents and to communicate with other people.
I hope my future profession can bring me happiness and satisfaction. I think people would respect me. I believe I have the necessary personal traits which my future career requires. I’m reliable and punctual; responsibility is one of my strong points.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий