вторник, 11 апреля 2017 г.

My Best Friend

                                                              My Best Friend
Sample answer
            My best friend’s name is ….. I’ve known him/her since my first day at school when we were only seven years old.
           Now he/she is in his/her mid- teens, quite tall and well-built/slim. He's got an oval face, short straight fair hair, dark brown eyes, and a small mouth with full lips. He/she always looks well-dressed whether he/she is wearing an expensive suit/dress or casual clothes.
            .... is an energetic person who likes participating in a lot of activities. He/she has got an out-going personality and makes new friends easily. He/she is also very decisive and makes decisions quickly. However, he tends to be a bit stubborn at times, refusing to admit that he can be wrong about something. ...... can also be rather bossy as he likes telling other people what to do.
          Bob and I spend our free time together. We have much in common. He likes the same things as I do such as music, sports and books and we both enjoy the same TV shows..... is good at playing basketball  and he is fun to be with due to his sense of humor.

           I'm sure there is nothing better than to have a friend who can share my hobbies and interests and who will never betray or let me down. I hope we’ll be friends for life.    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий