пятница, 13 октября 2017 г.

Speaking Test Card4 and Card 5

                                                   Card 4

1.      What are the most important means of Mass Media?
2.      What makes the Internet the most popular media resource nowadays?
3.      Why are there so many programmes and articles about natural disasters, plane crashes, wars, murders and robberies?
4.      What media sources do you usually use and why?

Card 5
1.      What’s the role of television in our life?
2.      What are the two main viewpoints on television?
3.      What kinds of TV programmes do you like and dislike?
4.      When and how many hours a week do you watch TV?


 Sample answer

I enjoy watching a variety of TV programmes, but I just love police dramas like …. I find them really exciting and interesting. I'm not really a fan of soap operas, though, and I can't stand watching reality shows. I think both of these are silly and a waste of time.

Sample answer

I really like watching quite a lot of programmes on TV but I absolutely love documentaries. I think that they are very interesting and sometimes fun. You can learn a lot of things that you would need a great deal of time to find out yourself by researching the internet or looking up in encyclopedias. The fun part lies to the fact that you can find out amazing and sometimes unbelievable things about the world around us. For example, I was amazed to discover that the male seahorse gives birth to the offspring and not the female one.
On the other hand though, I hate watching talk shows or reality shows on TV. I can't understand why so many people watch them. I find them so boring. For me, they're just a waste of time.
 I usually watch TV in the evenings when I have done my homework or during the weekends when have a lot of free time, and to be honest, I sometimes spend quite a lot of hours in front of a TV set. On average, I would say, I spend ten to twelve hours per week watching TV.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий