вторник, 8 января 2013 г.

Card 2 term2 9th form



Card 2
1)My best friend’s name is ….. I’ve known … since my first day at school when we were only seven years old.
 2) Now he/she is in his/her mid- teens, …..
He/she always looks well-dressed whether he/she is wearing an expensive suit/dress or casual clothes.
  3)  PERSONALITY (3 POSITIVE + 2 NEGATIVE QUALITIES)
4) He is full of energy and spends every minute of his free time Ving. He enjoys Ving.
Bob and I spend our free time together. He likes the same things as I do such as music, sports and books and we both enjoy the same TV shows.
     Ann hasn’t got much free time as she attends Art/music school. She is good at Ving…
Ann and I have much in common. For instance, we both like Ving…
     Nick enjoys different sorts of activities. He likes Ving, Ving….
5) There is nothing better than to have smb who
-can share your hobbies and interests
- will listen to you when you want to talk about your problems
- can give you comfort, advice and support whenever I need it.
- will never betray or let me down.
I feel lucky/fortunate to have him/her for a friend.
I hope we’ll be friends for life.

Sample answer 

            My best friend’s name is ….. I’ve known him/her since my first day at school when we were only seven years old.
           Now he/she is in his/her mid- teens, quite tall and well-built/slim. He's got an oval face, short straight fair hair, dark brown eyes, and a small mouth with full lips.He/she always looks well-dressed whether he/she is wearing an expensive suit/dress or casual clothes.
            .... is an energetic person who likes participating in a lot of activities. He/she has got an out-going personality and makes new friends easily. He/she is also very decisive and makes decisions quickly. However, he tends to be a bit stubborn at times, refusing to admit that he can be wrong about something. ...... can also be rather bossy as he likes telling other people what to do.
          Bob and I spend our free time together. We have much in common. He likes the same things as I do such as music, sports and books and we both enjoy the same TV shows..... is good at playing basketball  and he is fun to be with due to his sence of humor. 
           I'm sure there is nothing better than to have a friend who can share my hobbies and interests and who will never betray or let me down. I hope we’ll be friends for life.

            

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий