среда, 6 ноября 2013 г.

Form 9.Card 1.Topic"Choosing a job"



            Form 9.Card 1.Topic"Choosing a job"
1. What jobs can people do and what prospects can jobs offer?
2. Why is choosing a career not always easy?
3. What can influence the choice of a job?
4. What job would you like to do ? Why?
Sample 1.
Choosing a job has always been very important because it can determine one’s future life. If the chosen career is right it can make a person happy and successful for the rest of his life. There is a great variety of jobs to choose from. They can be full-time and part-time jobs, regular and odd jobs. You can work for the company or be freelance. Jobs can offer you promotion or financial reward as well as bonuses and good job opportunities.
Sample 2.
Choosing a career is not always easy. The choice can be influenced by certain people or events or you can follow you parents or friends’ advice. Teachers can also encourage you to choose a job you are well-suited for. It is very important as different jobs require special qualities, training, experience as well as talent and hard work. Also, there are many attractive and well-paid jobs which are prestigious and rewarding. That is why it takes a long time to make up your mind what to choose.
Sample 3.
Your choice of a job can be influenced by the things you are good at. For example, an economist should be good at Maths while a painter has to draw well. What is more, your choice can be influenced by the qualifications needed. If you want to be a doctor you have to graduate from a Medical Institute and have a special diploma. You can’t be a hairdresser if you haven’t finished special training courses as well. Finally, the choice depends on your interests and ambition.
Sample 4.
As to me, I would like to do a job which meets my demands because future prospects to have good standards of living and promotion prospects are important for me. I’d like to be a ……I believe I have the necessary personal traits which my future profession requires. I am reliable and punctual, responsibility is one of my strong points. I hope people would respect me and my future job can bring me happiness and satisfaction.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий