пятница, 20 сентября 2019 г.

RNE Task3 10th form


I’ve chosen photo number 2.
·         (You know I’m fond of photography.) I’ve got lots of amazing photos and I’d like to show you this one.
·         Actually, the photo was taken on Victory Day two years ago while I was visiting my relatives in Moscow. My great granddad was invited to Red Square and I was allowed to accompany him.
·         This picture shows one of the most important events of a festival celebrating Germany’s surrender to the Soviet Union in WWII, (or the Great Patriot War as it’s called in our country.) It’s the military parade in Red Square which is held every 9th May. (The weather is fine and there are a lot of people watching the celebration.) In the foreground, you can see the veterans who are considered to be the most honoured guests of the event. In the middle, you can see a number of modern tanks moving slowly along Red Square. In the background, there is a military orchestra made up of more than a thousand musicians.
·         The veterans are watching the parade very attentively. They seem to be moved by the grandeur of the event. I think they feel very proud of our country that saved the world from fascism.
·         I took this photo because that day was very special for me and the people taking part in the celebration (especially for those who had defended our country during that war.)
That’s why I wanted to capture that moment.
·         In fact, I’ve chosen this photo to present to you as this is one of the most impressive photos I’ve ever taken. Also, I’d like to share this unforgettable experience with you and make you feel proud of our great victory.
·         As you see, taking photos helps me remember the most memorable moments of my life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий