вторник, 24 сентября 2019 г.

Task 3 RNE 10TH FORM SAMPLE ANSWER


Task 3 RNE 10TH FORM SAMPLE ANSWER

You know, taking photos is my favourite hobby, and I always take loads of photos wherever I go.
And this one was taken last weekend. It was Saturday. We didn't go to school, and as we hadn't seen each other for a long time, my best friend Kate and I decided to spend some time walking in the park.
In this picture, you can see us relaxing there while sitting on the grass. The day is beautiful, the weather is lovely. Kate, the girl sitting on my left, looks really happy, and she is smiling. In the background, you can see a man sitting in the shade of a big tree. It is rather hot, so we are wearing sleeveless tops and jeans because these are the most comfortable clothes for outdoor activities on such a sunny day.
The day was so enjoyable and we were so relaxed that we wanted to remember it and asked a passer-by to take this photo for us.
It seems to me that you've never met Kate before, so this is a good chance for you to get the first impression of her. Isn't she friendly? I reckon when you join us next time, we are bound to have a lot of fun.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий