пятница, 20 сентября 2019 г.

Sports 10th form


They say, "Health is above wealth". Millions of people consider sports to be very helpful in gaining good health.
Sports benefit people in many ways. Generally speaking it is a great way to keep fit. When you play in a team, you learn how to work together to achieve a common goal. Sports also teach us to deal with both success and failure and how to balance competitiveness. Finally, sports bring people together and they help us to relax. That's why every country pays much attention to developing sports. 
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find time to do sports regularly.  People have become too busy nowadays. There are quite a number of people who prefer to watch sporting events rather than take part in them. They are so-called sports fans. They pack stadiums during sports matches and competitions, they sit glued to the TV, and they are ready to give every moral support to their favourite sportsmen or teams.
However, a lot of people devote their spare time to going in for sports. They play indoor and outdoor games: volleyball, basketball, table-tennis, hockey, lawn-tennis. The number of participants and spectators show that the most popular games are basketball, hockey and, of course, football. A lot of people go in for track-and-field athletics, cycling, boxing, wrestling, gymnastics and so on.
Personally, I enjoy participating in many different sports. My favourites are football, swimming and tennis. I like to play football with my friends most evenings because it is a fun way to spend time together. I swim regularly and it keeps me very fit. I enjoy playing tennis as I can play with
my father or my brother.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий