пятница, 16 декабря 2011 г.

My Favourite Book (example)

My Favourite Book
            I am fond of reading and I can`t imagine my life without books. Man cannot live on bread alone. Books are the source of knowledge and the means of self perfection.
            I like to read books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and my favourite story is “The Hound [haund] of the Baskervilles”. It is an intriguing story that takes place in London and Dartmoor.
            The book is full of thrilling thrilling moments, as the author creates tension with unexpected twists and vivid descriptions. This fascinating book is about the famous detective, Sherkock Holmes, who tries to solve the mysterious death of Sir Charles Baskerville. Soon it becomes clear that Sir Henry, sir Charles` nephew is also in danger. Fortunately Holmes manages to solve the mystery and protects Sir Henry`s  life.
            The book is beautifully written. The reader is kept in suspense until the very end of the book. What gives the book its dark atmosphere, is the silent, evil presence of the legendary hound which dominates the story throughout.
            I thoroughly recommend “The Hound [haund] of the Baskervilles”. It`s well worth reading. It is a highly entertaining read as the author shows the depth of psychological analysis and the insight into the human nature.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий