пятница, 16 декабря 2011 г.

My Favourite Book (example)

My Favourite Book
                        When I have spare time I read books with great pleasure. Time spent on a good book is never wasted. I have read many interesting books: (…..), but my favourite book is “Robinson Crusoe” by Daniel Defoe. Daniel Defoe lived many years ago. He wrote the novel “Robinson Crusoe” in 1719 when he was 59.
            The plot of the book is very gripping and has an unexpected twist. The language is rich and interesting.
            This novel is about one boy. He became a sailor as he liked sea very much. He went to sea many times, but once the ship broke and all people were drowned. But Robinson could swim and saved himself. The sea carried him to the shore. Unfortunately there were no people there.
            Robinson Crusoe lived on an island for 28 years. He worked a lot, he worked all the time and learnt to make many useful things. I think that this novel is a praise to human labor and the victory of a man over nature. The book is full of thrilling moments as the author creates tension with unexpected twists and vivid descriptions. I am sure that this novel seizes on all generations. I thoroughly recommend to read it. It`s well worth reading.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий