пятница, 16 декабря 2011 г.

My Favourite Book (example)

My Favourite Book
Books have been with me since my childhood. My parents have a big home book collection. There many interesting books by English and American writers. (…) I have read many marvellous books : “ Alice in Wonderland” by Luis Carrol, “Mowgli” by Rudyard Kipling, “Robinson Crusoe” by Daniel Defoe and many other interesting books, but my favourite book is “ The adventures of Tom Sawer” by Mark Twain.
Twain was a famous American writer. (Mark Twain was his pen-name, his real name was Samuel Clemens) He published the novel in 1876. It is an adventure story. It takes place in America in a small town on the Mississipi River. The plot of the book is full of thrilling moments.
 The main character of the book is Tom Sowyer. He was a boy with a wild, rich imagination. He and his friends often dreamt of different adventures. Tom was very naughty, but he was kind and brave, besides he was very noble. To add to this, he was a real friend, and his friend could rely on him.
The book is beautifully written, it is touching and funny. Moreover, the author`s sense of humour draws children`s attention to the book and makes the book amusing and entertaining.
It`s well worth reading and I highly recommend it to those who haven`t read it yet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий